Friday 27 June 2014

Annoyance

Do you ever get those days where you find every little thing about someone incredibly annoying? These sorts of days are not uncommon for me. The other day I found this with someone I had to spend a significant amount of time with. I just found everything about them to be annoying and unnecessary. From the sound on their phone’s keyboard being on so I could hear EVERY SINGLE LETTER being typed to the occasional gasps (when reading off the computer) and exclamations of ‘wow’ or ‘oh my gosh’ or ‘that’s so sad’. Not to mention their incredibly loud and clacky computer keyboard and stupid bird tweet that signaled every text they received. Ugh.
Friends and family aren’t even exempt from this. I can recall times where my best friends and family members have just bugged me and I didn’t want to be around them. I love them all to bits, so it’s obviously just reflective of my mood at the time.
Do you ever get times like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...