Sunday 3 November 2013

From the woe files

Ok, if you're sick of my constant complaining on here, don't read on. I've warned you. Therefore, if you're reading on, you have no right to get annoyed at me. ok? cool.

I want my dark hair back!!! When it was dark it was smooth and shiny and healthy and thick. My hair is now soooooo thin and not the nicest colour and straw-like. And it makes me sad when I see girls with lovely hair because I get very jealous.

I am super impatient when it comes to my hair, I just want long luscious locks asap!!


OH WOE IS ME
(first world problem I know)
xx

3 comments:

  1. Watch out! I think there's a wombat about to attack you.
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't go back to dark. Don't you remember all the damage the constant dyeing caused. You have to give it at least a year to get back to good condition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was far less damaged when dark than it is now though! Ugh I know, I'm just so impatient!! I hate having thin yucky hair :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha aw Dale, you just dyed it!! Give it six months, then see :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...