Monday 12 August 2013

Adventure time!

So I'm officially going! Thailand come at me! My friend and I have booked our flights and are off out of here on the 23rd of December! To say I'm really excited is the understatement of the century. Just some of the things I want to do in Thailand include:

  • Ride an elephant
  • Go on a hilltribe trek
  • Go on a river cruise
  • Visit some fantastic temples
  • Go to the Full Moon New Years party on Ko Phangan
  • Stay at least one night in a 5 star hotel (accomodation is crazy cheap)
  • Visit the amazing markets
  • Eat amazing Thai food
  • Drink amazing cocktails on an amazing beach
I'M SO EXCITED!!!
xx

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! You'll have so much fun :) My sister went there recently and LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's good to hear!! Lots of people rave about Thailand so I'm super excited to see it for myself!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...