Sunday 3 February 2013

What's been up lately...

Apologies for my delay between posts, I have been all over the place lately and haven't actually found the time/have been too lazy to sit down and write. But I will be better from now.

Over the past few weeks I have been on the hunt for a job, which is getting more and more desperate/depressing/scary/worrying as time goes on and my savings keep whittling down. Thankfully my hours at my current job have picked up a bit again but still not enough. I have lost count of the number of jobs I've applied for online, but the problem with online job-hunting is that all those jobs are applied for by hundreds of people, and there will always be someone more qualified or better for the role than me. It's hard to not get really down about the lack of success, but I'm trying to keep my head up!

In talking about my monetary woes though, I have myself to blame for a lot of it. I've been travelling around a lot lately, which hasn't helped my funds! I had the 21st of one of my dearest friends in Hamilton one weekend (which was awesome!) then was up in Hamilton again the following weekend for the Parachute music festival (sooooooooo much fun) which was a real money-killer. Fortunately since then I've been able to curb my spending quite a bit, and I've had some decent work shifts too.

Here are some pics from my life lately...

Photo




Social social social!! Sorry some of the pics are terrible quality (they're from an iphone).
My next step is to go door-knocking with my CV. I am dreading this very much, but I must do it.
Ly xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...