Tuesday 20 November 2012

Currently in Dale's world...

Firstly, apologies for the depressing post prior to this one. I had a short while of feeling sad re le garcon over the weekend. However that didn't last long and I am back to my happy self again :) Actually, life is pretty sweet atm!! Hitting the gym lots, not having to study (and hence being able to troll the net, watch tv shows and movies and read etc etc), getting lots of hours at work, hanging with friends...it's great!!

I got a new smartphone today (no not an iphone unfortunately...) and have spent a great deal of today figuring it out, getting apps and all that jazz. It's pretty awesome I must say.

Currently in Dale's world...

I'm listening to: Rockin' with you by Chris Rene
I'm reading: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins...finally...
I'm missing: Jess & Jo!! Not able to see them at all this summer waaaaa :'(
I'm restraining from buying: Nothing at this moment of time. Most unusual for me.
I'm craving: Mum's tomato soup. Salmon. The non-alcoholic cocktails from The Flying Burrito Brothers.
I'm watching: Gilmore Girls season 4. Game of Thrones season 1.
I'm wondering: What is the meaning of life? (lol jac...)
I'm crushing on: Tom Hardy.
I'm about to: Play a logo quiz on ma phone. fun.
I'm resolving to: Eat healthier!
I'm liking: the sweet irony and truth of the following picture...
hope you are all doing good :)
xx

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Awesome to see you smiling beautiful :)

    Hmm yes now. What is the meaning of life hehe

    Ly xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...