Thursday 6 September 2012

Dislike

Something I really really really dislike is when people talk about you behind your back. I think its a mark of a small mind when people do this, and its just hurtful and unnecessary. I've had this happen to me quite a bit lately, and it sucks so much, especially because the claims being made are COMPLETELY untrue but the person behind it refuses to hear my side of things. Unfortunately, this person has taken an immense disliking to me (when it should  be directed at someone else) and is just hating on everything I do and say. I'm so sick of it. At first I just laughed it off because it's so stupid, but its getting to the point where it's really effecting me. Its not nice to be called names, even when you know the labels aren't valid, and to know that there's people who dislike me who haven't even met me because of the stories being told about me. GRRRRRR. And the really ridiculous thing is that this person doesn't have the guts to talk to me face to face, instead abusing me via text and via others.

But to be honest, I think I'm handling it pretty well. True, it does get to me, but I know that what is being said isn't true, so being sure of that within myself definitely helps. Plus, the people whose opinions of me I actually care about haven't changed how they see me despite all the nasty things being said. I'm not retaliating in any way, cause I don't want to stoop to that level, and I think the best way to handle things is to just be my normal happy self, cause that's the best type of retaliation. 

Head up Dale!! lol.
xx

4 comments:

  1. :( it sounds like they don't know you at all. You are lovely. Love xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks emma :) some people are just so dumb haha x

      Delete
  2. I can't imagine why someone wouldn't like you! I'm actually mystified! They must be a sad little person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... cheap flowers Germany

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...