Friday 28 September 2012

Nailed It

One of my good uni friends, Jessie, has gotten into nail art this year and every time I see her I'm intrigued to see what design she is currently wearing. She is amazingly talented at it, and I always marvel at the patience she must have to painstakingly paint each different design.

Here are some of my favourites...


Floral Pattern
Cute cat pattern
Sneakers! so cute!
Despicable Me minions!
Pacman - amaze.
Watermelon
Pretty florals 
My personal favourites - rose pattern :)

Ain't she talented! Check out many more amazing designs and the tutorials for them on her blog and be sure to check out and 'like' her facebook page!! She's an awesome chick too :)
xx 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog!? Awesome! Thanks so much for the post, Dale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes my little corner of cyberspace :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...