Tuesday 26 June 2012

Making the most of the holidays

Wow. You know how I said I was mega excited for exams to be over and done with cause there was so much excitement to look forward to? Well, all the things I was looking forward to certainly didn't fail to provide one of the best weeks of my life. It's been crazy. It's been eventful. It's been entertaining. It's been soooo much fun. And that, dear readers, is why I haven't posted for so long. Sorry 'bout it ;)

A sample of what I've been up to: movie marathons, late-night convos, playing pool, the cinema (saw Snow White and the Huntsman - was pretty average), a 21st, town two nights in a row, pokemon, pizza roulette (hilarious), and just general catching up with 6 of my best friends that I don't see often enough. The people were definitely the best part about my amazing week. I have the best friends and flatmates I could ever ask for. 

During this epic week I've stayed up past 2am every single night. lols.
And to top it all off, I'm going ice skating tonight with a good friend and probably out again this weekend!
LOVE the holidays!! 

Have been spending lots of time with this lovely lady 
Hope you readers are all doing good :) x

1 comment:

  1. Nice photo :)
    Also definitely agree with you on Snow White and the Huntsmen. Chris Hemsworth was the only redeeming factor.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...