Sunday 13 November 2011

Literature Love

IN MEMORIAM KURT VONNEGUT Jr.

Am loving being back in Hawke's Bay so far. Had a super weekend and a great start to the week thus far. My days have been as follows:
Friday - pack up, drive home, catch up with GPs, dinner, movie with sister (Paranormal Activity 2), bed
Saturday - gym with my buddy again (yay!), another movie with sister (All Good Things), shoe shopping, amazing turkish dinner with the bestie, movie in napier with the bestie's bf and friends (The Inbetweeners), bed
Sunday - sleeeeeeep in, reading of book, cooking of dinner, eating of dinner, watching of movie (The Ghost writer), chat to father, bed.

And today I started work which went well. Felt like I'd never left. And it made me happy that the dog at work remembered me. And that I remember how to make coffee's after not doing it for so long :)

But ohemgee these holidays i am soooooooo looking forward to delving into reading for leisure, somthing I haven't been able to do much of this year. I think I've read maybe 10 leisure books this year?! Hardly any. Especially considering I used to easily read a hundred. Im not this big book nerd though, don't get me wrong, but I love to curl up and read. This summer I am aiming to read at least another 10, and want to finally read Catch 22. What makes it even more exciting is that this coming weekend is the annual Lion's book sale which is one of the highlights of my year! It's this hugely popular second hand book sale that I attend every year and come away with some stunning finds. Dad is coming down for the weekend so will be coming with me and I cannot wait!

p.s. I have never read anything by Kurt Vonnegut who features in the above pic, I just like the pic!

Hope you are all having a great week :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...