Thursday 27 October 2011

Inspiration

Into the study here, with exams beginning next week :o very much not keen for them again. Being cooped up inside all day going over lectures is not what I'd like to be doing with my time, but I really want to do well in exams so I gotta put the effort in. Just watched that 'take this lollipop' thing on facebook, have you seen it? It is sooooo creepy!! I was home alone when I watched it too, which was not ideal.
On my study breaks today I cleaned the house. lol. It was actually a nice way to get away from the desk!
Now that I'm pretty much done with studying for today (I tend to do it all day then take the night off, until exams are really close anyway), I want to share some of the pictures that have been inspiring me lately..

(via glamfuck)
(via taneamonique, dontstopnow-)
ilovedyouforever:

(via dirtylittlestylewhoree)

Also, I am feeling happy atm because I just did my eyebrows and they look good :)
hope you've had a good day
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...