Friday 21 October 2011

Dear F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Hi. Hello. I've just finished watching all ten seasons of you, and it has been an absolute joy. I don't think there is a show out there that comes even slightly close to your absolute awesomeness. You never fail to put a smile on my face and make me laugh, especially you Joey and Chandler. One day I will visit Central Perk in New York and sit in that famous red couch, and bask in your legacy. I'm gonna miss our dinner dates, I don't know what I'm gonna do without you! But the good thing about you is that you can be watched over and over and never get old, so I shall come back to you at some point in the future and re-enjoy you :)
Some of my favourite moments from you...

10x05 TOW Rachel’s Sister Babysits

3x02 TOW No One’s Ready

7x01 TOW Monica’s Thunder

(via partyended)
5x07 TOW Ross Moves In

I salute you F.R.I.E.N.D.S, you are truly one of a kind :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...