Friday 30 September 2011

Beauty

Sometimes it makes me really sad to think of all the time I've wasted agonising over wanting to look or act like other people. I know that being pretty, thin, fashionable etc are soooo not important in the grand scheme of things, yet I still attach such importance to them. Why do I care so much? And will I ever not care?


A beautiful scene from a beautiful movie. 
Also, what do you think of the new blog layout? I like it, it seems more clean. I also want to get around to designing my own masthead thingy one day...oh and also, any suggestions to what I could change my blog name to? I'm not so sure about my title anymore...
comments appreciated!!
xx

1 comment:

  1. I like the blog name, its real unique. keepit ;). like the new layout tho! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...