Sunday 21 August 2011

Much love Monday :)

Hello lovelies. Today has been a wonderful day. I woke up this morning and told myself to just be happy. Don't dwell on things that are sad to dwell on, coz what's the point? Think about things, people, places etc that put you in a pleasant frame of mind. And you know what, it actually worked! Though there was nothing out of the ordinary about today, and it's Monday which is not my favourite day of the week, it was a good day!
Tehehe I think that perhaps I have been watching/consuming too many corny things. These last couple of posts are very cheesy. Sorry bout that.
Anyho....here are some things I love today:

  • The super cool blazer I wore today for the first time
  • The sun being out!!
  • A new blog I found - honey and fizz
  • The intense conversation about Roald Dahl's 'The Witches' I had with Jordan and Wiebe at the bus stop
  • Sitting next to the window in my forensic linguistics lecture and seeing soooooooo much eye candy walking by down below (I was on the 2nd floor)
  • Being able to appreciate their visual deliciousness and style, totally unbeknownst to them (just realised how creepy that sounds!)
  • The new game I am playing with my iPod - putting it on shuffle and making myself not skip any songs. It's amazing how many gems I've re-discovered!!
  • The fact that I am over halfway through my degree!
  • My Deathly Hallows Ring. Wore it today for the first time :)
  • That I will be seeing my beautiful friends and family in not too long. Gosh I miss them
And some pics that I love today...

this bar trolley - mean!

wow - I want to be here

omigoshthisissocool

cool

I love you too, my readers :) All three of you :) 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...