Wednesday 8 June 2011

Banks and boys

Since we have officially found a flat and told our current flatties that we're moving, my two future flatties and I went on a bank mission today. It actually was quite a mish, involving three different banks, a looong convo with a financial advisor who was the mirror image of Edna from The Incredibles and walking down the street with a huge wad of cash. When we were setting up our flat account, the intricate details of which completely went over my head, I was sorta looking through a student package thingy they have and asked about it. So tomorrow I have another meeting with Edna (her name is actually Marion haha) and apparently she's gonna hook me up with some sorta deal..! Choice! tehe.
Other than that brief hiatus, the rest of the day has been spent working on my final assignment (due tomorrow eek!). Buuuuuuuut, when I was net browsing (always manage to find time for this!) I found some cool pics of boys with craazy cool style so that is what I'm sharing today.

Though it sounds incredibly materialistic and superficial, I like boys who have cool style. It's one of the things that makes me look twice...! Lol.

Pullover, Vintage Vest, Skinnies, Shoes, Bag, Double Cross Ring
Urban Outfitters Joy Division Shirt, H&M Denim Shirt, Obey Jeans, Bed | Stu Cosburn Mocha Oxfords
Vintage Sunglasses, Topman T Shirt
[036.jpg]
[048.jpg]
[006.jpg]
[041.jpg]



ahhh yess :) xx

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...