Tuesday 10 May 2011

Tunes I'm listening to

I don't know why, but this year I have really gotten into music. Not that I wasn't before, but my music consumption has for some reason increased tenfold. Maybe even twenty or thirtyfold! Its partly due to my friends boyfriend giving me a whole heap of music which I am slowly getting through listening to. I have recently discovered a passion for electro/dub music, which always helps me get in the party mood on the weekend, though I still like the occasional pop song. My favourite tunes currently are:

  • Marry you - Bruno Mars
  • Truth - The earlybirds (yay for NZ music!)
  • The best love song - T-Pain ft Chris Brown
  • Look at me now - Chris Brown ft Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne (super gang)
  • Girls fall like dominoes AND Super bass - Nicki Minaj
  • On the road - Kidz in Space (yay for NZ music!)
  • House party - 3OH!3 (this song is craaaaaaaazy and the vid would totes make you trip out if you were high/drunk!!)
  • Loud - Stan Walker (yay for NZ music!)
  • Thunderstruck - Crookers (old, I know, but still amazing)
  • Incredibad - The lonely Island (rofl material)
  • Miami to Ibiza - Swedish House Mafia vs Tinie Tempah
  • Set me on fire - Pendulum
  • The vulture - Pendulum
  • Danger mixed - Corporate Chris ft D.Roc
  • My name is Skrillex - Skrillex
  • Scary Monsters and nice sprites - Skrillex


All of these songs are amazing and I play them over and over and over. But my absolute favourite at this point in time is this song below...again by Pendulum (possibly my fav band?) 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...