Wednesday 25 May 2011

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells

Haven't been able to get on the blog lately. For some reason my Google account wasn't signing me. I must admit, I've missed blogging. Even though it was only for 2 days. It's like a diary, an outlet, a way to get things off my chest.
Totally random heading today I know, but it reflects the current state of my brain: muddled. Sooo much going through my head at the moment. Have been having  problems at the flat, have assignments coming out of my ears, trying to fit in hitting the gym, writing back to emails and letters, attending classes, looking for a new flat and working. It's a truly hectic time of life atm. Seriously, I'm sure the wrinkles under my eyes have become more prominent in the last few days. not cool.
And weirdly, don't ask me why or how, I've go the 'Teddybears picnic' song in my head. wtf.
Currently sitting in bed writing this with rain pattering on the roof. It's the most relaxed I've felt in some time. And YAY get a semi-sleep in tomorrow. The first in quite some time, get to sleep in till...wait for it....8AM. woop de doo.
Didn't have uni today because the one tutorial I usually have on Wednesday's was cancelled. But it ended up being incredibly busy nonetheless.Took car in for a WOF, went to public library, picked car up, lunch at flat, work, dinner, uni work, blog. No time for gym today. Feeling quite bad now, haven't been in 4 days. eeek!
I was thinking about bad habits just before (again, no idea how this popped into my head) and realized I have heaps that I want to break. So maybe, putting them up here will help me to actually break them. fingers crossed.

Habits I want to break: 
  • Eating too much sugar 
  • Using my car when I could take the bus
  • Buying unnecessary items at the supermarket
  • Buying unnecessary clothing items
  • Taking too long to write back to people
  • Not being one to speak up in class
  • Dressing like everyone else
  • Procrastinating
  • Caring what other people think
  • Spending too much time browsing the internet
  • Hardly reading for leisure anymore

This list could go on and on. But I don't want to bore anyone. Not that anyone reads this. But still. 
Oh, while I was wandering around in town this morning before the library opened, I came across my new favourite shop. It's called the 'Recycle Boutique' and is on the square. It's the best op/vintage shop I've ever been to coz it specializes in vintage and designer clothes. I could have spent hours in their, but it was a bit awkward because I was the only one in the shop! Find the store website here

And because this post is lacking in the visual department, I'm going to put in three cool photos from tumblr. just coz.




enjoy xx

3 comments:

  1. I read it! (Guess who =)?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also read it! hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww yay, you guys are awesome :)can't wait 2 see yaz!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...